Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TICK TICK TICK AWAY


Are you familiar with the days where you just are too tired to get out of bed? That's been every day for me. I think I'm developing sleep apnea or something because I've woken up at 3am the past three days and just can't seem to get back to sleep after that. My mind just starts running and I can't stop it. With this, I've taken to wearing a lot of leggings and fashion sweatpants (that's never going to be a phrase I'm comfortable with). This is basically my go to "I'm really not actually ready for the world but I'm still going to try" look. 









Chambray: Madewell
Shirt: Forever 21 (old)
Boots: Those Were The Days (Vintage)
Glasses: Warby Parker
Necklace/Snake Bracelet: Grammy's closet (Vintage 1970)
Watch: Fossil (old)
Hat: Old

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so.....I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)

    http://whatwewantx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete