Thursday, February 20, 2014

RUNNING ON THE FRINGE


I wore this outfit to a concert a few weeks ago and got crazy amounts of compliments on it. I have been a bit obsessed with fringe lately, but not just any fringe. VELVET FRINGE. I feel like I walked straight back to the 90s and stole all the fashion trends. Seriously, today I was watching Boy Meets World and this girl was wearing one of the most flawless, 90s-est outfits I've ever seen. I'm 100% sure I'm copying it tomorrow. I don't know what my life is. Anyhow, we all know leather have been sweeping the blogosphere, so I figured I'd put my own spin on it. Fun fact: everything in this outfit was under $30. At least it was when I purchased it. 
Also, how do you guys feel about these glasses? They're just frames right now but I'm thinking I might like to make them real? OPINIONS PLEASE.








On a related topic, I'm a little too obsessed with bobby socks. Topshop has the best. I own three or four now and it's not enough. I also just found some sheer bobby socks at UrbanOg.com that I'm desperate to try. Anyone want to give me eight more pairs? Please and thanks.



What I'm wearing:
Crop Top: Topshop (on super sale)
Skirt: Honestly I don't remember. But here's a similar one! And CHEAP.
Jacket: Borrowed. 
Hat: Vintage (Great Uncle's hand-me-downs)
Socks: Topshop (these come in 28947 colors and I need every. single. one).
Booties: Maurices (super duper sale a long time ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment