Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Save Me From the Rain

As of late, I've been enjoying doing weird print mixing. Over winter break I went in to Nordstrom Rack- its safe to say I did a fair amount of damage. I left with about three new shirts, a dress, shoes, and the cardigan featured in my last post. Plus some other odds and ends that seem to be escaping my mind at the moment. After all these items, I only wound up spending $150! If that's not a steal, I don't know what is. Every time I go into Nordstrom Rack I wind up leaving with far more than I came in. Its dangerous. Anyhow, the crop sweater and acid wash dress are probably my two biggest steals of all time. Both were under $10. I MEAN, WHAT A STEAL. 



Cropped sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Button-down dress: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment