Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Bright Hello

Greetings.
My name is Mackenzie and like many of my friends, I've been considering taking up blogging for some time, but didn't have the courage to do it. As I am seeing more and more people bite the bullet, I think I'm finally summoning the courage (more like motivation) to take part in this brilliant community that is blogging! Please be kind.

I am a junior at University of Central Missouri, a school in a tiny town outside of Kansas City called Warrensburg. Someone once told me our town is about the same size as Beaumont in Footloose. I am studying Fashion Merchandising- the official title is unbelievably long and confusing and I can never remember the whole of it. Either way, fashion is a passion I have been exploring all my life (even when I decided every piece of clothing I had needed frogs on it, but we'll not discuss that). Anyway, I am excited to share some of this passion to anyone who may come across my blog.

A few things about me: I love music and becoming quite the concert connoisseur. I love traveling. I love adventure. I love trees. I love all things England- hopefully I'll study abroad there next year and absorb as much of it as I can in one semester. On top of that, I am obsessed with British Youtube for reasons no one can fully understand. I'm pretty sassy and really awkward at times. But above all things, I just love life and all the beauty and harshness it has to throw at me. Bring it on.































Some things about my outfit:
Shirt:  TOPSHOP
Dress: H&M (old but similar HERE)
Jacket: Grandma's closet (similar HERE)
Shoes: Vintage from MEOWDY
Necklace: First Fridays in Kansas City
Hat: Grandma's closet
Legwarmers: Old (similar HERE)
Rings: Vintage, Gifted, and TOPSHOP (ON SALE)
Glasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment